Water is an essential part of life. But it has been proven to be problematic to control and manage efficiently without the associated risks. Buffer and filtration basins created using expanded clay aggregates retain the water and slow down drainage. A multitude of opportunities opens when choosing expanded clay as part of your water management solution. The benefits of the expanded clay aggregates are mainly due to its hollow cavities: 45% between pellets and 43% inside them. In addition, our product is also an economical one. Rapid processing with tankers, full use of excavation, flexible design, unlimited life span and reusability of the product make expanded clay the most cost-effective solution for water buffer and filtration basins.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) is an exceptional filtering material for suspended solids, metalloids, oil and other poisonous hydrocarbons that are present in wastewaters.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) is considered as one of the best filtering material because of its durability, its porous structure as well as its increased surface area.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) has a long-term capacity to absorb pollutants and maintain hydraulic conductivity due to its durability and increased surface tension.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) provides a new, cost effective and consistent ways in addressing environmental concerns such as waste waters, sewage, storm water and industrial effluents; these serve as a threat to our ecosystem as well as our clean water
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) is an environmentally friendly product that is designed to correct the above mentioned environmental crisis.
Get a no obligation quote!