Rivashaa Eco Design Solutions Pvt Ltd. which is one of the pioneers to introduce Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA ®), ECA ® Construction Blocks, ECA ® Thermal Insulation Mortar and ECA ® Thermal Insulation Tiles to India, offers great career opportunities for freshers as well as experienced industry professionals . If you think you have the right experience and the right attitude, just click on the jobs mentioned below and send in your resume to us.
There are more career openings coming soon. Just keep checking in …it could just be the beginning of an exciting phase in your life.
We are always look for passionate Individuals to be a part of dynamic Rivashaa Eco Design Solutions Pvt Ltd. team. But the individual should possess:
- Can do attitude
- Risk taking ability
- Team player
- Good communication skills
If you think you have the right experience and the right attitude, just go through the job descriptions below and submit your resume in strict confidence.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Rivashaa Eco Design Solutions Pvt Ltd - is a professional organization offering services and products for sustainable architecture and green solutions based in the heart of Ahmedabad. We offer some of the most innovative products and services to private and corporate clients who understand the importance of building sustainable and green infrastructure. Our core team includes a highly experienced doctor-cum-entrepreneur, a highly successful entrepreneur from the pharmaceutical industry, and a dynamic IPR lawyer. We are currently looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - a candidate with nonpareil credentials for dealing with reputed local and international clients. The ideal candidate must be experienced - commercially driven and relationship-based with core team spirit.
- The successful candidate will work directly with a small yet highly talented team of sourcing experts in the green infrastructure and sustainable green materials industry.
- The candidate will report directly to the CEO and will predominantly be responsible for driving business development opportunities across all stages - right from liaising with existing clients, finding new clients, and developing and managing the client relationship, alongside mapping prospects and generating the lead.
- The role is key to developing Rivashaa’s local and global client road map. Ideally, the candidate should have some background from the sustainable environmental solutions industry. If not, fundamental training would be provided.
- The candidate MUST have experience in dealing with local, regional, and international clients with excellent - unparalleled communication skills.
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2- 3 years experience in business development (desirable).
- Strong work ethic with a high integrity, discipline, team spirit, trustworthiness, and leadership skills (essential).
- An ability to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business products - developing new business leads and proactively managing the existing key relations.
- Confidence in cold calling and selling directly to C-Level executives (essential).
- Knowledge of delivering succinct reports and weekly updates to the CEO, COO, top management, and other stakeholders (essential).
- Good time management and ability to simultaneously manage multiple pitches (essential).
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills (essential).
- Client-oriented with excellent relationship-building skills.
- A great collaborative approach, pragmatic, objective, and growth-oriented.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, results-driven, and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic.
- Soft-spoken, well-groomed, and must have excellent English communication skills - verbal and written. Also, hold excellent hands-on numeracy skills (essential).
- Revenue focused on inventory management and cost-cutting with an edge to drive further sales and profits.
- Degree educated or similar level.
- To identify new business opportunities and prospective clients.
- To work directly with a sourcing team and be involved in the full new business cycle while also proactively managing existing key relationships.
- To prepare synopsis and reports for the CEO, COO, and top-level management.
- Own the sales process and support the development right to delivery of pitches to prospective clients.
- Demonstrate commercial agility in closing new business opportunities where required.
- To work collaboratively with the wider commercial team and progress potential business opportunities.
- To monitor the market, research trends and developments in the sustainable green solutions – architecture, legal trends in the sustainable and environmentally friendly - products and services.
- To generate leads and ensure timely and accurate data input onto the CRM system.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through excellent relationship management.
Click Here to Apply or email your CV to [email protected]