Oil and Gas tank burial
Expanded clay aggregate for oil and gas tank burial
Tanks that are used for storing flammable liquids (oil & gas) are buried using Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA) and it helps in reducing the risk of damages or accidents. Based on its properties, ECA is the perfect material for burying all sorts of tanks carrying oil and gas.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate or ECA increases the durability of the tank both in acidic and base environments due to its neutral pH.
- It makes the oil & gas resistant to weather and thaw cycles.
- ECA makes the tank incombustible and resistant to fire.
- ECA provides a thermal resistance between the tank and the ground level (with lower heat loss and reduced risk of freezing).
- ECA helps in elimination and drainage of stagnant water.
Get a no obligation quote!