Oil and Gas tank burial
Expanded clay aggregate for oil and gas tank burial
Tanks that are used for storing flammable liquids (oil & gas) are buried using Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) and it helps in reducing the risk of damages or accidents. Based on its properties, ECA® is the perfect material for burying all sorts of tanks carrying oil and gas.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate or ECA® increases the durability of the tank both in acidic and base environments due to its neutral pH.
- It makes the oil & gas resistant to weather and thaw cycles.
- ECA® makes the tank incombustible and resistant to fire.
- ECA® provides a thermal resistance between the tank and the ground level (with lower heat loss and reduced risk of freezing).
- ECA® helps in the elimination and drainage of stagnant water.
Get a no obligation quote!