Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) can be used as bedding and insulator media for underground oil and gas pipelines. It helps brings practical and technical advantages as mentioned below:
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) provides a thermal resistance between the pipeline and the ground level
- It makes oil and gas pipelines easy to lay without the risk of damage and without any need for compaction
- In case of any maintenance, ECA® is very easy to remove and leakage in any pipe is easy to identify.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) protects the pipeline from thrust caused by landslides, seismic events, and any sort of vibration.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) also protects pipelines from significant loading.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) helps in the elimination and drainage of stagnant water because of its excellent drainage property.
EXPANDED CLAY AGGREGATE FOR OIL AND GAS TANK BURIAL
Tanks that are used for storing flammable liquids (oil & gas) are buried using Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) and it helps in reducing the risk of damages or accidents. Based on its properties, ECA® is the perfect material for burying all sorts of tanks carrying oil and gas.
ECA® increases the durability of the tank both in acidic and base environments due to its neutral pH.
- It makes the oil & gas resistant to weather and thaw cycles
- ECA® makes the tank incombustible and resistant to fire
- ECA® provides thermal resistance between the tank and the ground level (with lower heat loss and reduced risk of freezing).
- ECA® helps in the elimination and drainage of stagnant water.
Get a no obligation quote!