Underground Pipe and Tank Insulation material
Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) can be used as bedding and insulator media for underground oil and gas pipelines including water pipes. It helps brings practical and technical advantages as mentioned below:
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) provides a thermal resistance between the pipeline and the ground level
- It makes oil and gas pipelines easy to lay without the risk of damage and without any need for compaction
- In case of any maintenance, ECA® is very easy to remove and leakage in any pipe is easy to identify.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) protects the pipeline from thrust caused by landslides, seismic events, and any sort of vibration.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) also protects pipelines from significant loading.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) helps in the elimination and drainage of stagnant water because of its excellent drainage property.
- Expanded Clay Aggregate is the best underground pipe insulation material.
EXPANDED CLAY AGGREGATE FOR OIL AND GAS TANK BURIAL
Tanks that are used for storing flammable liquids (oil & gas) are buried using Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) and it helps in reducing the risk of damages or accidents. Based on its properties, ECA® is the perfect material for burying all sorts of tanks carrying oil and gas.
ECA® increases the durability of the tank both in acidic and base environments due to its neutral pH.
- It makes the oil & gas resistant to weather and thaw cycles
- ECA® makes the tank incombustible and resistant to fire
- ECA® provides thermal resistance between the tank and the ground level (with lower heat loss and reduced risk of freezing).
- ECA® helps in the elimination and drainage of stagnant water.
Keywords: Pipeline insulation, pipeline insulation materials, insulation joint gas pipeline, pipeline insulation in oil and gas, insulation for underground water pipes, underground insulation, underground pipe insulation material
Get a no obligation quote!