- Thermal Insulation
- Insulation Mortar for Roof Top Thermal Insulation
Insulation Mortar for Roof Top Thermal Insulation
Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) mixed mortar is poured on the floor and leveled ( As per desired thickness and slope correction in the range of 50 mm to 100 mm ). For revention of immediate drying and to allow curing, the mounted layer needs to be covered with plastic material for at least 24 hrs. Post this process, We need to cure with regular spraying of water. Lay any tiles or China Mosaic on the top of the laid Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) INSULATION MORTAR.
- MIXING METHODOLOGY Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) with 2-15 mm pellet size in the quantity of 300 liters batch (50 liters Bag X 6 Nos) mixed with 20 liters of water. This mix is kept for 1 minute. Then 50 kgs cement is mixed in the above mixture for 1 minute and then 10 liters of water is added and blended for 1 minute
- APPLICATION METHODOLOGY P.S. Prior to the application of Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) Insulation Mortar
- Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) INSULATION MORTAR is made from Expanded Clay Aggregate (ECA®) and cement with proper mixing of water. The mixture is surface mounted thoroughly.
- Light in Weight and Strong.
- Application of the above mortar dramatically improves the thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Protects from the thermal cycling effects and enhances the building life.
- Saves electricity.
- Easy application and maintenance free.